Monday, December 29, 2008

Oops I forgot!

I so totally forgot to mention my real favorite gift I got. It was my new IPOD from B. He is such an awesome guy. I've been listening to music on the computer because I didn't have anything with my tunes on it, but now I can take them with me anywhere in the house. He's been showing me tonight how to load it with my favorite tunes. Right now I'm listening to Simply Red. I got a little Journey, Styx, Neil Diamond, ABBA, Tom Petty, Bon Jovi, Air Supply, Twilight, New Kids, and lots more cool stuff on there. You can tell by my repertoire that I'm into all kinds of music. I love the old and the new. I love you honey! Thanks for the most awesomest gift ever!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

What a Christmas! It sounds like you guys had so much fun.

By the way....once the pictures upload you can just upload more and they will add to the top. To move them around you can just copy and paste and then erase the original but only if you are not using Internet Explorer. I use firefox. That was a long FYI but I hope it helps.

Happy New Year!

Janet said...

I love your music! Congratulations on a great gift! ~Janet