Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Invitation Hades and Pirates

 
Posted by Picasa

So Peanut got some new pajamas the other day and now loves to wear them during the day. Hey, I would too if mine were that soft.
 
Posted by Picasa

Here are the wedding invites I've been working on since I have all the time in the world on my hands. First I had to cut 175 chocolate squares 5x7 inches; then I cut the same amount in pink a half inch smaller; then I had to create the wording, which took B and I forever on Microsoft Word to get the right size and to fit two on a page; then I had to cut 16" strips of ribbon. Next, I'll have to adhere it all together times 175; then I'll have to tie the ribbon, add a photo and Target registration card all times 175. Don't forget that I have to print not one, but two labels for each envelope and stick them on, and then have to stuff them. The final step will be to put stamps on each one. I have 79 totally done in envelopes so far, but I'm still waiting on the future mother-in-law to give me the new open house address. The ones completed have the old one, but they're all going out of state, so nobody will actually be coming here for it. My mom said if I don't get the address by tomorrow, then to print them the way they are and she can deal with getting new information to everyone. I have to make bread and two different candies for my visiting teaching ladies and neighbors, plus volunteer at school tomorrow and my own visiting teachers are coming, so I really don't have time to do the rest of the invitations now, but they have to get in the mail by Mon. because the wedding is January 10th and with the holiday mailing times will vary. Why did I volunteer for this again?
 
Posted by Picasa

So in the middle of this today, Peanut came up to me with a pirate patch and told me to put it on and then he took my picture. I think he's a budding photographer since he didn't even cut off my head. Then he put it on and wanted me to take his picture. So as far as the captions, have you seen the veggie tales movie or heard the song about the pirates who don't do anything? It's really cute.
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

paige said...

You are a very nice sister the invites are darling! love the pirate picture! got your gift- payton says thanks he hasn't taken the necklace off since he got it. we miss you guys!

Jared and Delia said...

Those invitations are really pretty. That is so nice of you to do all the work.

Peanut is sooooo cute. He is pretty good with a camera.