Saturday, December 6, 2008

Peanut

Tonight we went to dinner at Souper Salad. They have soup and salad obviously, but lots more. So anyway, Peanut decided he was going to have "Chicken Wittle Soup"-as in the movie Chicken Little. He's so cute. I love the things he says sometimes. I need to be better at writing them down. Sometimes he's very clever. The other day we were talking about my sister's wedding and he asked me if B and I were going to get married on our date. I told him that we were already married, and then he told me that he was going to marry me and B because he loves us both. We got our tree today and decorated for Christmas tonight. To say the boys were excited is an understatement. Both of the big boys sung today at our little town celebration. It was so cool. There was so much for the kids to do. They got a jingle bell from Santa, hot cocoa, and prizes for games. I love where we live. They always have such fun things for the whole family to do on the weekends.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

You guys do live in a cool place.

We miss you guys. Peanut is so cute.