Monday, December 15, 2008

Random News

So in case you haven't read my blog before, I'm a little accident prone. In fact, you could call me Bella. So today, I went to the mall to get giftcards from the bookstore for the boys' teachers. Then I got out to the car to leave and opened my door...right into my forehead. I literally almost knocked myself out. I rocked on my feet a little. I've never done that before. So I instantly had a goose egg on my forehead, but luckily my hair covers right there so the rest of the world won't see what a moron I am.

In other news, my sister-in-law had us for Christmas this year and got me the "Twilight" soundtrack. I only opened the package, but she hadn't wrapped anything. I was so excited! I've listened to it twice already. I realized that "Twilight" is my "Star Wars." I get so excited about anything and everything "Twilight," though I'm not so sure about the jewelry I saw at the bookstore today. They had cheesy necklaces that were supposed to be like Rosalie's and a leather wristband like Edward's and a metal bracelet like Esme's. They were pretty lame. I do rather enjoy the poster of Edward that was on the back of the CD case, though. My sister-in-law also sent me Milk Duds. She clearly reads my blog. I told B and he said, "Enabler!" Did you see "The Office" last week?
It's been snowing since Saturday here. The boys have been loving it. Like a dink, I haven't taken any pictures of them out playing in the snow, but I promise to the next time they're out.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

I am so sorry about your head. You're a klutz too? Mostly my klutziness doesn't hurt but it is pretty embarrassing. Like when was eating a roll at our Relief Society Christmas dinner and almost flung it onto the person next to me. My body takes the don't let your right hand know what the left one is doing scripture too literally (it goes something like that anyway).

Isn't the snow awesome when you don't have to drive in it. If we don't end up in Logan or some place snowy, we will sure miss all this. Not the ice scraping and such but the fun of it.

We are Office watchers too! That episode was so funny.