Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Stuff and Other Nonsense


So I got a thingy in the mail to subscribe to a magazine called ShopSmart and it had a list of websites that can save money. So far, just glancing at the sites, I liked www.heyitsfree.net. It has all kinds of random free stuff. There's also one called www.freeshipping.org. It has website coupons for free shipping. So I'm going to send in the reply card to the magazine to get a free issue and also the free gift which is a book called "How to Clean Practically Anything." I don't even have to order the magazine and get to keep the FREE issue and FREE book.

In other news, we were talking about missions the other night and JP decided he would like to serve in either Russia or Disneyland. We drove by a tree lot today with a giant blow-up snowman and Peanut would like to serve his mission there. Kids come up with the most random things. Peanut has the cutest accent and words. He always says, "You're sunny (funny)." His "s" and "f" are always reversed. So he says his "seet" hurt for "feet" and he likes to go "fwimming" for "swimming."

The other night baby was looking at his reflection in the dishwasher and smiling and waving. I tried to get a picture, but he kept turning and looking at me. So I at least got a cute one of him and JP.

So I've got half my sister's invitations done, and she just informed me that her future mother-in-law changed the location for the open house after the wedding. Oh yippee! So she will be paying for and making her own cards to insert with the new location because I'm washing my hands of that.

3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Oh I love that picture at the top.

Your boys are so funny. I like how Peanut mixes up his f's and s's. Owen still can't pronounces his c's or k's.

I will have to try that free website.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to read your description of the boys and the fun things they do. Thanks for taking time to write!

Love, A

Janet said...

Good for you to wash your hands of that mess with the invitations! I'm so impressed that you are making them, especially this time of year---wow! Your boys are so cute! I'm sorry that we won't get to see you this weekend, we just couldn't get away for Jared's graduation. We're just going to have to make some time to come and visit! ~Janet