Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jo Jo's Dictionary

New Jo Jo words of the week-
-fup fops=flip flops
-4 er=4 wheeler
-eye ull=motorcycle
-all sickies=all sticky-this one comes from today when he was in the car eating fruit loops and fruit snacks at the same time for some reason. (Maybe because his mom is a retard). Anyway, we got to the scout shop and he had gooey (possibly because they were sucked on and then spit out) fruit snacks stuck to his fingers like gum and they had some nice crunchy broken pieces of fruit loops stuck to them. So I got out the wipes and told him that he was all sticky, hence "all sickies."

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Cute! Those are such boy words. :) He is really talking a lot.

I often give something to Reid that I regret later. What was I thinking? I just made more work for myself. Oh well.

Jared and Delia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Delia said...

FYI...
I changed my blog address to:

http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/

Why? Long story...don't ask. :)

Janet said...

Beautiful afternoons with the kiddos are my favorite! I love seeing how your kids spend their time. That's great that Jo-Jo is talking so much. We can't wait for Kenzie to start talking more. Then I remember that all of our other children talk almost non-stop, maybe I'll just enjoy the sweet smiles for as long as I can.