Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pre-School Starts

My little Peanut starts pre-school tomorrow. I have mixed emotions. On the one hand it will be nice to run quick errands with one instead of 2. On the other hand, I can't believe he's big enough already. He was signed up last year, but funds got tight so I had to pull him out. He's pretty excited and since his last name is at the beginning of the alphabet, he gets the first snack day and share bag. He's gone through a zillion "spesel" things he wants to bring-now to narrow it down to ONE. It will be an exciting day.

This morning when we rode bikes to school Fall was in the air. JP decided it was time for a sweatshirt, especially since their first recess is in the morning. He was smart. Jo Jo was wrapped in a blanket in the bike trailer. It still feels cool. We'll see how it ends up today. I wouldn't mind if the weather started to change. That's what I love about where we live-we have seasons so when I start to get sick of one weather pattern, it changes.

I'll post some pre-school pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for Peanut.

I felt Fall come today too. The mornings have become crisper and cooler for a few weeks but today it stuck around noticeably longer. I am ready for it now too.