Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of Pre-school




My baby Peanut started school today. I realize it's only 2 hrs., 3 days a week, but I got a little vaklempt over it. Tawk amongst yaselves. I'll give you a tawpic-Rhode Island is neither a road, nor an island.


In other news, while I was at the gym last night and dad was in charge, Jo Jo took a big bite out of a Maggi cube. They're chicken boullion cubes. They're wrapped in foil so they might look like candy to a one year old. B said he was freaking out, but he wouldn't let him give him his cup of juice or anything to get rid of the taste. GAG!

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

All grown up! I would cry too. I already tear up when I think of Owen going off to kindergarten next year. That preschool rooms looks awesome. I want to play there!