Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yesterday Jo Jo and I went to Walmart for a couple of things. They had a sample stand with the oddest combo of free samples. They had carrots with dip, ginger snaps, and salt and pepper flavored cashews. So we got one of each. He had the cookie and when we were in the checkout line quite awhile later he said, "That cookie was scrumptious." I was cracking up. I couldn't figure out where the heck he heard that until I was telling the other boys later and JP said that they say it on the "Blues Clues" video that he watches over and over in the car.

I also really wish someone would write a book titled, "How to Get Your Kids to NOT Kill Each Other Everyday." They've been attacking each other and screaming at each other since Sat. It's odd because they'll have a couple of moments where they're friends and then it all comes crashing down and the screaming and punching starts. Maybe we should turn the playroom into an octagon and let them go at it for three rounds and they'll get it all out of their systems.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I don't know if I've ever heard any of my kids say, "scrumptious." That is too funny.

If you get a hold of that book I would love to borrow it. I guess having a mixture of boy and girls things don't get as physical here, more verbal and emotional--which is just as bad!

Delia said...

Ha ha...that is really cute. Jo Jo is so loquacious.

I would like to read that book too! Sheesh. Reid has three bruises in the shape of Owen's teeth/mouth bite. Seriously! We have resorted to 20 minute time outs and removal of a bunch of privileges and it is helping...for now! I feel like my biggest stress if breaking up fights and Reid is not always the victim anymore!