Thursday, October 21, 2010

Okay, so Janet I'm not sure if I can be friends with you anymore. Just kidding, but really you should definitely find time (yeah right) to read the Twilight series. They are for sure one of my all time favorite series, maybe even my number one. Anyway, I'm not going to the movie tonight after all because I didn't realize we have pack meeting and even though all JP is getting is a bead, I feel like I should go. I realized that Eclipse is still at the cheap theater that's close to my house so if I really want to see it, they have $1 Tuesdays. I've seen it twice, but it's my favorite one so far so I've been wanting to see it again. (I know I'm a cheeseball, but I think it's my Star Wars).

Speaking of Eclipse, for some reason I never thought about the fact that the soundtrack should be out because I never saw anything about it. I finally looked it up and it came out back in June when the movie did so I went and got it. I LOVE it! Actually I love the music from all of the movies. So I added two of my faves onto my playlist (the last two songs on the list). The one by The Bravery is mine and Bubba's song. I crank it when it comes on and we sing as loud as we can. I LOVE that he loves the same music I do. He even knows all of the words to "Forever Young" and I don't even know them. :) He has such a nice singing voice too.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I promise you I will make time to read them! I know how much you, and so many people like them I will make it a priority. Maybe that can be one of my new year's resolutions! ;)