Monday, October 25, 2010

Bye Bye Curls


This is really it!


Still a little wave.


So I'm pretty sad today. Last night was finally the big night. The night that we completely cut off my baby's curls. He looks very handsome, but also too much like a big boy for me, and I really miss his curls. I had to admit that it was defintely time since the last time we trimmed it, it pretty much just made some wave in the back and it wasn't curly curly like it had been anyway. So it was looking pretty shaggy. But it doesn't mean I can't be sad about it. Sigh. It actually still has a little wave on top so at least some of it is still there. And he still has some blond. We were worried that would all come off.

And finally my new favorite saying as quoted by Peanut, "Cheese a wheeze." Instead of "Jeez Louise."

2 comments:

Delia said...

He does look way older and so much like Bubba!

Cheese a wheeze...these boys grow up so fast. :) that saying is so darn cute.

Janet said...

Cheese a wheeze! You guys did a great job with his haircut. He fits right in with all of your handsome boys! I think that is my new favorite saying too. We may just be hearing that a little at my house this week. :)