Monday, October 11, 2010

So I Already Posted Today But...


I just thought of some funny things that have happened recently.

Peanut taught Jo Jo the song "Bingo" and they haven't stopped singing it much to the dismay of Bubba. And they sing it loud because he yells at them to stop. Jo Jo can even sing the spelling part-B-I-N-G-O. He also sings all the words to the bedtime songs I sing to them. I know I mentioned the alphabet and "Twinkle Twinkle", but can't remember if I mentioned that he knows all the words to "I Am a Child of God" now as well. He and Peanut are also learning the words to "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized" and "I Love to See the Temple."

Jo Jo says his own prayers now. He started last week when B was putting them to bed. Butch said he just about cried. He'll say, "Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for my blessings. Thank you Braden could go to scouts amorrow(our non-member neighbor that went with JP last week). Thank you for my famwee. Bless Uncle Todd on his mission a find people to cheech. Thank you for my church. Bless me for my school (he's obsessed with going to school now that everyone but him is going). Bless Bubba a go to practice amorrow. Name a Jejus Christ, Amen." He changes it up a little each time, but you get the idea. It's pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so sorry that you have to give JP shots--I can just imagine what a challenge that is. Good luck with the sticker chart.

I love Jo Jo's prayer! Kenzie will say her prayers too but it's usually 'Dear Heavenly Sather, Thank tou for this day, in the name of Jesus Thrist, Amen.' I love how thoughtful Jo Jo is. It shows just how amazing his parents are!

Delia said...

What a sweet Jo Jo. You can tell he is just raring to grow up and be just like his older brothers and who better to be like. You have great kids.