Thursday, June 10, 2010

That's Dumb

This is the phrase my sweet (not really) two year old baby has been using a lot. It started the other day and I can't remember what the first "dumb" thing was, but it's been his dumb toy, blanket, anything he doesn't want at the moment. Luckily he hasn't called a person dumb yet. His other new one that he started about the same time-rudehead. This is Peanut's favorite thing to call people, so now it is also Jo Jo's. If he's mad at you, you become a rudehead. Case in point-today Peanut told Jo Jo he was being rude and he told him right back that he was a rudehead. I love that older brothers are teaching them these special things.

Tonight is the last night of baseball stuff. We have our end of season party for Bubba's team. I have to pick up 11 pizzas on the way and remember to bring the trophies. Luckily one of the moms emailed me the other day and asked if we needed utensils for the extras. Hello-glad she did. We would've been eating salad with our hands.

Oh yeah, here's a picture of the cake I decided to make at the last minute for my sister. I wanted to do some kind of theme and I know she likes Hello Kitty.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your cake looks great!! I love the idea of using a cupcake for the ears-very smart. Did your sister like her cake?

And yes, our cereal is a natural cinnamon toast crunch. What's even better is Wal Mart carries it for about $2.26 a box.

Good luck with your summer. Some days are better than others for us. I've started going to the pool before lunch and then as soon as everyone is hungry we go home. That way we don't stay as long and when we get home everyone is hungry and kind of tired so we have some mellow/quiet time. So far, so good. I hope things go better for you!