Monday, June 14, 2010

So B told me to create a summer schedule so I don't lose my mind and can tell the kids which days will be pool days so they don't hound me everyday. Mon. will be pool day and possibly free movie day at the theater. Every summer they have free movies that are ones that have already come and gone, but it's fun to take them if you haven't seen them before and maybe get a little treat (but usually not because it's so expensive). Tuesdays they have half price day at the cheap theaters so we might possibly check out a movie there if we don't go on Mon. that week. If we don't do that, then we'll hit free bowling. Check out the website at www.kidsbowlfree.com. It's something they do all over. You just register your kids and they can bowl two games everyday for free. It's awesome because you pick your day instead of having to do a specific day. All you have to pay for is shoe rental. Wed. will be pool or movie day. The free movies are on this day as well. Thurs. we'll hit the park. Fri. will be library day and pool day. Hopefully I'll be able to handle the pool 3 days a week. I figure if we only go for an hour or so it won't be so bad. Somewhere in there I'll have to fit housework :( My mom comes in Thurs. so the boys will be off to the farm on Sat. They're excited to take the motorcycle and 4-wheeler this year. My mom and I will leave for Seattle that morning too. Can I tell you how excited I am? I'm going to pee my pants. I finished reading "Breaking Dawn" last week. I figured once I read "Eclipse" to get ready for the movie, I knew where it ended so it wouldn't matter if I read the last one. I'm a geek what can I say? It's the only thing I've ever been a total dork about, so I figure it's okay. I'll take lots of pictures. I have a cousin who went a couple of years ago and told me all the places to go.

3 comments:

Janet said...

That sounds like a great plan! Have a great trip, it sounds like a lot of fun! You are not a dork for enjoying something. I think it's great.

Joy said...

Smart idea to keep them busy. I'm putting my kids to work over the summer! We're currently going through chore training. I'm a meaner mom than you! Maybe I should throw in some fun things so they don't mutiny on me.

Delia said...

You are such a fun mom! Have fun on your trip!