Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today was the last day of school until the 5th of April. I don't know why they don't go tomorrow. Hopefully I can think of something fun to do next week. Right now Bubba is upstairs playing with Jo Jo, Peanut is learning Chinese watching "Ni Hao, Kai-lan" (a cute show on Nick about a little Chinese girl, all her animal friends, and her ye ye), and JP is hunting for bugs in the backyard even though it's sprinkling a little. We got a really cool bug vaccum at Costco yesterday. We thought of JP when we saw it, but didn't want to wait until his birthday to give it to him, so we opted to give it to everyone. It's coming in handy as they vaccum up the ants that have already begun to invade the house.

We've had the plague at our house this past week. Bubba has a barky cough, JP only has a little bit of drainage (that he can't seem to blow out so he sucks it up-sorry that's gross), Peanut seems to be a little runny, and Jo Jo has a hoarse voice and runny nose. B seems to have gotten it the worst. He always does. He gets bad sinus infections with every season change. I feel so bad for him-and for me because I end up sleeping on the sofa bed sometimes due to the persistent and incredibly loud snoring. :) I love you honey! At least we only get a bug about twice a year when the weather suddenly changes. They say here, "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes." So true. That's the one thing I miss about CA, is the wonderful year round nice weather. Oh well.

2 comments:

Janet said...

O.k., the music on your blog rocks!

I miss that about California too. That and going to the beach. *Sigh* Oh well!

I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

Wait, you get two weeks for spring break?! Don't tell my kids that, they will be so jealous. I hope you have a great "vacation"!

Delia said...

That is a nice long Spring break. I wish we had Nick for that show! I would love to learn Chinese. I have only seen a clip of that controversial episode where they teach you about snow. Do you know the one I am talking about?

I hope everyone gets feeling better! I have never lived in CA but I often dream about how nice it would be.

That bug vacuum sounds pretty cool. We luckily *crossing my fingers* have not gotten ants...yet.