Monday, March 15, 2010


Dear Bubba,
Thanks for holding my hand the other night at the mall. I love that even though you're almost 10, every once in awhile you show me that you still love your mama. I love when you randomly come up to me and say, "Mommy," with a big smile and when I ask what, you say, "Kiss," and give me a kiss and wrap your arms around me. I love when you call me mommy instead of plain old mom.


Dear JP,
Thanks for holding my hand the other day on the couch and rubbing my arm. I love when you come up to me and randomly kiss my arm or cheek to let me know how much you love me. It melts my heart every single time you do it. At Pinewood Derby when you came up and kissed my arm, Sister Riggs thought it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. I love to rub your soft, buttery skin.


Dear Peanut,
Thanks for wanting bear hugs and kisses every night. I love when you come up and hug me and say, "I love you mommy." I love when you want to hold my hand or give me a random kiss during the day. You make my heart sing sweet little boy boy.


Dear Jo Jo,
Thanks for being my snuggly baby-most of the time. I love how you call me mama-or when you're really upset-mommy. I love that you always want me and not dad when you get hurt or sad. I love that you still want me to rock you to sleep for your nap even though you go to bed at night by yourself. You will always be my baby.

-With all my love, hugs and kisses,
Love mama

2 comments:

Delia said...

Aww...that was so sweet. I love Jo Jo's sweet little smile in that picture. What a big boy sitting up in a chair and eating with a spoon. You are one lucky mama.

Janet said...

So precious!! Thank you for sharing. There is something wonderful about little boys and their mothers. They can be so tender and sweet in such special and quiet ways. There is love between mothers and daughters, don't get me wrong. It's just not the same.