Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday America!






My dad has been here since Sat. so he got to spend the 4th with us and do fireworks. Thanks to B's step-mom for all of the awesome fireworks she sent home with the kids from the farm!! We had some big ones that shot in the air and blew up just like Disneyland the kids said. So now I've had visits from both of my parents within the last month. Good times. We saw "Toy Story 3" which was a great movie! Probably the best one yet. We also did our free bowling day on Mon. which wasn't free for us adults and plus shoes, that ended up being a little more than I thought. At least they refunded Jo Jo's shoe money because he opted to be grumpy and not even bowl a single frame. I think I'll save myself a couple of dollars a week and not have him bowl anymore. He's only ever good for one game before he gets grumpy. He runs up and down the ramp next to our lane the whole time anyway, so he keeps busy. Every single firework picture I took turned out blurry. I'm seriously getting annoyed with our poop camera. Maybe it's time to invest in a better one. I wish money fell out of the sky like giant meatballs.

3 comments:

Delia said...

What fun fireworks! We loved Toy Story 3 too! Glad you had a good weekend.

Joy said...

I just love sparkler pictures! Cute blog design...I like the font.

Janet said...

If you figure out something to get money to fall from the sky please let me in on your secret!

I didn't even take pictures on the fourth. It was rainy and kind of cold.

We loved Toy Story 3 too! I thought it was a great way to wrap it all up. Very creative.