Tuesday, July 20, 2010

As soon as I finished posting last night, JP threw up. He always freaks out really bad when he does. I'm just really glad he made it to the toilet. Bubba still has a headache, but is fine other than that, Peanut is fine this morning although he went to bed with a fever. JP still had a fever this morning, but is fine now and eating a little. Hopefully we're done with this and it doesn't go around again. I'm going to fumigate today.
Bubba and I watched the 6th Harry Potter movie today. It got me really excited for the last two. I saw a preview for the final movie that will be in two parts. Which is annoying, but the first will be out in Nov. and the next not until next July. Personally I think that's stupid. The actors are already like 20 and supposed to be 17. They should've filmed them closer together. Oh well, I'm excited none the less.

Edit-
Last night B had to pick up my medication at Walmart. He called and said he'd cleared them out but wouldn't tell me what it was. In a white trash accent he said, "Back up the truck, I'm clearin' out the Walmart." He came home with more baseball stuff than I've ever seen. Here's what he came home with-
*4 pairs of gloves (one in each size)
*4 pairs of socks
*5 bags of mini whiffle balls (60 total)
*training bat
*2 bags of big whiffle balls (20)
*a baseball bag
*1 bag of t-balls (6)
*6 buckets of balls (60)
*bat weight
*4 individual nice leather balls
How much did he pay you ask? Everything total would've cost around $350. (I know, baseball is an expensive sport). $47.17 and that includes tax!! I was no longer annoyed with him when he handed me the receipt. He said they had a ton more-bats, etc. But luckily he was able to tell himself that we didn't need it and he shouldn't buy it unless he planned on selling it all on Ebay. He went out to one of the other ones after picking up Bubba from hunter safety last night and they didn't have a single baseball thing on sale. The only thing I can figure is that maybe this one is doing away with sports stuff. They've already gotten rid of their fabric dept. I don't get why they're not all the same.

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Oh yuck.

I am excited for Harry Potter too.

I hope everyone gets well!

Delia said...

Sweet finds! Gotta love Walmart clearance.

Delia said...

Sweet finds! Gotta love Walmart clearance.

Janet said...

Congratulations on your amazing deal!! Great Job B! That's like Christmas and Birthday all together. I agree about the Harry Potter Movies. They've stretched everything out so much it's been hard for me to stay interested.