Monday, July 12, 2010

Goings On

"Thank you for the pool mom." That's what Jo Jo told me today after going to the pool. No one told him to say it and he didn't hear it from his brothers. When we were in Canada, he also said, "Thank you the boat mom." At least one of them is learning manners. Today has been a mellow day. Laundry, play go fish with Peanut, clean shower, pool, fold laundry, dinner, then hunter safety class for Bubba and gym for mama. I haven't been in forever and I've started to gain some weight back. Curse you blasted belly fat! I guess it was worth the 4 awesome boys that made it that way. Well, most days anyway :) Well, off to finish folding that blasted laundry. I just had to come downstairs to play the next video on Peanut's "I Spy" dvd from the library. Jo Jo has been repeating the songs and saying, "I find it" after they ask if they can see something. Actually I just realized I need to make dinner for Bubba since hunter safety starts in a half hour.

2 comments:

Delia said...

Sounds like a good day. :) My belly fat is being a little more stubborn after Reid. I want to get into running. Oh my...I NEVER thought I would ever say that ever. :)

Janet said...

What a sweet boy! I love moments like that. I hope to meet him in person some day.