Thursday, July 22, 2010

Driving Lessons

So my kids are now telling me how to drive. Bubba started the other day when he was in the front. He yells at people, "Why are they going so slow?" "Why don't you go around them?" And if I yell at another driver, "I can't believe they're driving like that." Oops. And today JP was in the front and said, "Just go in the turning lane so we don't have to wait." That's not all. Bubba tells me what to do all the time. I keep telling him that I know how to drive, but that doesn't stop him. He's going to be a great driver someday. :) I had to swerve around a car today and Jo Jo said, "Mommy almost crashed-ded." They told my mom when she was here and had to take them home, "You drive like my mom." She said, "Where do you think she learned how to drive?" Sometimes I really miss driving in California because no one ever drives the speed limit here. They go at least 10-15 under and it drives me insane. I guess I'm not the best example to my kids.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Ha ha. That is so funny. Maybe your drivers are from Logan. Almost everywhere here is 25 or 35 mph...so they could just be used to driving slow. When I go to AZ I freak out going the speed limit. I hate how fast life moves everywhere else...I never thought I would say that.