Friday, February 19, 2010


A couple of days ago I opened our new crockpot that I got with a giftcard. I heard some noise in the other room and this is what I came in to see. I have absolutely no idea how they both fit in that box.


My cute little boy who stays up until midnight with mom and dad put on brother's hat last night-and even kind of smiled. For some reason he doesn't smile very often when he looks at the camera.

 
Posted by Picasa

Is this not the most gorgeous boy? We went to my neighbor's house yesterday (who is also in my ward). She's been taking pictures for a little while now and offered to take birthday pictures for free if we let her put his picture on her website. I haven't seen them yet except for this one that she emailed me yesterday. It was so fun. She's awesome. She had so many fun things for pictures. He wasn't that in to it, but we bribed him with candy and hopefully we got at least one with him smiling. She had Peanut come in after we were done and she started taking pictures-with his holey jeans and pokey hair. I said, why don't I just go home and get him an outfit and we can do his birthday picts. too since he'll be 5 in a little over a week? So I left them there and came back and did his hair and put him in a cute sweater and jeans. She said he was so photogenic and said that every picture was the cutest one she'd ever seen. He was soooo good. What a big boy.

Today we met dad at Carl's Jr. for lunch before heading to the grocery store. They have this thing there that you can put balls in and it sucks them up to the 2nd level. It was taller than Jo Jo and he said, "Help me Mama. I put the ball in there." When did he start talking like a 3 yr. old? I guess it helps your vocabulary when you have 3 big brothers.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Can't wait to see those pictures. It looks like she has a pretty cool set up.

Holy cow, how did your boys get into that box unassisted? Now that is talent. :)

Carl's Jr. has the BEST play lands! I wish we had one here. I can't believe how well Carter talks.