Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So I was wrong about a few of Jo Jo's words. First of all, 'bus' actually does sound like 'bus' and 'truck' is actually 'srut' which sounds a lot closer than what I thought it was. He also said 'please' for the first time today, and when we saw a tractor on the road and I told him what it was, he said 'trat-er'. He pretty much repeats almost everything we say now. It's pretty cute. By the time he's 2, he'll be talking up a storm.

We had a serious wind storm yesterday mixed with rain. It was cool, but not fun when you come out of the grocery store with 2 kids and you didn't even know it was supposed to rain, and it didn't look like it would when I went in. Oh well, gotta love the fall. Friday we have a pumpkin patch field trip for pre-school, so both Peanut and I are pretty excited. He gets to pick any pumpkin that he can carry.

As a side note, yes the tablespoon was hard to eat out of because it had a lip on it, so I had to practically drop the cereal into my mouth:)

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Ha ha...that would have been funny to watch...eating with a tablespoon. :)

Jo Jo is a little chatty cathy. What a smart boy.