Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo at the Zoo


Yes, I am aware that his hair is officially out of control. This was after his bath last night. I have to say that I love it. I have actually trimmed it about 3 times, but I can't bear to cut it off.

Today our zoo had their annual Boo at the Zoo. They have a few booths and characters walking around passing out candy. They also have a local radio station costume contest and food booths. We go to see the animals and get candy. Fun times.

Sticking our tongues out like the Kimodo dragon. They have a ginormous one there.

Dad and "Dark" Vader in the penguin encounter.

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

I love Jo Jo's hair! It reminds me of Glen's hair when he was this age but less bald man just curls around the crown look like Glen had. :)

I LOVE curls. I have wavy hair and my mom has curly hair. Too bad BOTH of my kids so far have taken after the straight look like Jared and I guess Reid's looks more Chinese like my Dad...but straight nonetheless. No curls. So lucky, lucky Jo Jo!

Gotta to love Peanut's no lip smile. Owen does that too. :)

Glad you guys had a good time at the zoo!

Janet said...

Great pictures! I love the curls! I wish we could have a cousin party too. Kevin would love to hang out with more boys!