Tuesday, October 13, 2009


My very cute boy boys brought these in the house last week. We have the most beautiful autumn blaze maple (I think that's the name) in our front yard. They've brought in a few more, but we forgot to flatten them so they end up curled up in the morning.

I just finished eating Honey Nut Cheerios with a tablespoon. Never had to do that before, but have had to use one of the kids spoons. Since it's Peanut's week to do dishes, I get stuck doing them, and they seriously piled up yesterday. So the last of the spoons were used by boys this morning before school. I'm very resourceful like that you know ;)

Picture day is tomorrow. I'm excited to update their photos. Now to get JP to wear a shirt with a collar. Yesterday he told me, "I am NOT wearing a tie." I told him he didn't need to wear a church shirt, just a nice polo, so hopefully he can do that for 1 day.

Hey, if anyone is looking to buy small gifts or wrapping paper, my boys are doing a Sally Foster fundraiser for school. The website is www.sallyfoster.com and you'll need their school number for them to get credit-964354.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Kevin is the same way!! I finally gave up and just tried to make sure that he was clean, neat, etc. Nothing too casual. I wish he liked wearing polo shirts! They always look so nice when they wear them.

I'm glad that you like the moon picture. I was so excited that it turned out so well.

Jared and Delia said...

How was the tablespoon. I imagine that would have been kind of hard to eat out of. :)

What pretty leaves! Our trees are just starting to turn and are still mostly green here in town. It feels like Fall has been coming on later and in spurts here.