Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bring the Noise

The boys are home. The volume in the house went up by about 10 decibels. I forgot how incredibly loud they were. It was nice having the peace even if clingy boy wouldn't let me put him down all week. I love my boys and I missed them, but I most definitely didn't miss the noise. They had a fun time. They came home with long hair, taller, and 10 million mosquito bites. B said that farm mosquitoes are like helicopters even when you wear insect repellent. Did I mention the dirt they brought home? I got their socks out of their bag and went to turn one inside out and sand flew all over the laundry room floor. So I nixed that idea and just threw them all in the washer. They seriously could've walked around by themselves.

I can't forget about baby no no. He struck again. Yesterday we were all downstairs-except for him. I heard water running after awhile and told Bubba to see what was going on. He went upstairs to find that baby no no had closed himself in my bathroom and was mad about it so he decided to turn on the bath. Later that night when B and I were going to bed, he went in his closet to get ready for bed and discovered all of his ties had been yanked off his tie hanger thingy and were in a cruumpled mess on his floor. I couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to take a picture, but B was freaking out because he didn't want them to get ruined by getting all wrinkly. I told him to welcome to my world of following around the mess maker everyday. I'll post again after JP's b-day party tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

What a crazy little man!

How DO you keep up with him. Wowza.

Jared and Delia said...

I meant to add a question mark in there. whoops ;)