Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know-my sweet honey! It's so nice to have him back home. The kids go to bed way better for him. Maybe he secretly beats them upstairs without me knowing;) And baby Jo Jo has been attached to him since he got back. Bubba was clinging to him all morning yesterday. We all love dad so much!

Loving, fun, tender, manly, protective, respectful, supportive, hard-working, devilishly handsome, beef jerky, mountain dew, guns, farm boy, fisherman, hunter, camper, very smart, priesthood holder, loser of things, motorcycle riding, steak eating, beautiful man. I know there are many more words to describe this wonderful man, but I'm too tired to think of anymore. But you get the idea:)

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay! We are glad he is home.