Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Migraines Are SOOO Lame!!!

Have you ever had a migraine? I don't mean a regular headache. I'm talking about a sharp, stabbing, drill a hole in my head to let out the pressure, seeing stars, dehabilitating migraine. Well, I get them often. It's reallly lame to go to bed with one and it's still there when you wake up in the morning. My mom has always gotten them, and I hear the bad ones like this are hereditary. Yay for me! Thanks for that mom. Anyway, I woke up with one today (that I went to bed with), and I ran out of prescription stuff awhile ago, so I had to take something over the counter. The only thing I've found that works is Excederin. Tylenol is too weak, ibuprofen only works for body aches, so I'm stuck taking Excederin. Normally, I don't take it because it keeps me awake, but I figured I could take some today since it was before noon. Well, I can't take two ever again. It makes me feel like I'm on speed. I got all shaky and sick to my stomach. I still haven't eaten anything or stopped shaking and it's 4 p.m. I guess I'll be calling my doctor to see if he'll give me something over the phone. I would never wish one of these on even my worst enemy.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. Feel better!

I am so sorry. We have been meaning to send birthday cards for over two weeks. I am going to do that today.

Happy Birthday to both you and Bubba. And...Happy Anniversary!