Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Little Guy!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday to my Little Guy!! Born 3 and half weeks early and weighing in at 6 pounds, 15 oz. Screaming from the minute you came out until you were over a year old. You became known as Professor Grumpypants.


Broke his arm ON Christmas day when he was 2!


My little king pulling the sword out of the stone.


Sitting on the rocks next to the sign that says not to sit on the rocks! He! He!

Oh Bubba, sweet Bubba. I love that you still give me hugs and kisses sometimes even though you're getting too big and too cool to do that. You are such a great leader and wonderful example to your little brothers. You make me smile and exasperate me each day. You're the best!


Tenacious, loving, wild, fun, smart, motorcycles, fishing, camping, archery, bb gun, baseball, wants to be like dad, stubborn, strong, responsible, friends, kind, sharing, mostaccioli, always hungry, pop tarts, Bear scout, and totally awesome!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! I think the sword in the stone picture is my favorite! Way to go to step up and make your game a priority. That says a lot about you and will take you far in life. You are so awesome!