Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Boy


Baby Jo Jo decided to stand up by himself last night. He was holding onto our ottoman and just let go. Everyone was watching and we all shouted yay and clapped, so then he was even more pleased with himself and did it several more times. Then, after the big boys all went to bed, he started pushing his little car around. It's one that you can sit and ride, but it has a tall handle on the back, so he stood and pushed it in the kitchen. He wouldn't have anything to do with it a day or so ago, but all of a sudden it was like he had this great idea. He's so funny.
Peanut told me a joke today that I really need to share.
P-"Knock, knock."
Me-"Who's there?"
P-"Chicken Burrito."
Me-"Chicken burrito who?"
P-"Chicken burrito Bob!"
I love it! His brothers have been telling knock knock jokes, so he decided to make up his own. Oh, my title photo is of him when we went bowling a few weeks ago. I decided I would post a picture of each of them by age every so often so I'm not playing favorites. Although, let's be honest, Jo Jo is definitely the cutest. I'm totally kidding, they're all super cute boys. Good thing I married a hottie. Although, now I'll have to worry about annoying little teeny bopper girls calling and hanging around my house someday. I've never really liked girls. I only ever had one or two good girlfriends at a time. I think that's one of the reasons why I have boys. Heavenly Father took pity on my knowing I mostly hung out with boys in high school. Girls annoy me. They never liked me anyway. I think they were intimidated by my beauty:)
So a little venting...I really really hate when people driving behind me merge before me. There's a corner by our house where you have to merge left into traffic. So you have to stop most of the time and 2 cars behind me pulled out behind me so I couldn't go. So I did the only logical thing and gunned it merged and honked several times at the idiots. I decided that's the only way to handle it from now on. I don't mind people not signaling (though it's annoying), but the two things I can't handle are people who pull out in front of you cutting you off without warning, and people who pull out behind you making it nearly impossible for you to merge. I'm just going to have to bust out the California driving. I called Butch at work and told him and he said he liked my spunk, but he thought maybe he should buy me a gun.

3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay Jo Jo! They grow up way to fast. It seems like I couldn't wait for Owen to reach the next milestone and now I just want Reid to stay little as long as possible.

Your boys are handsome. You are totally going to get those calls from giggly girls asking to talk to them. Ha ha. I never thought about that until you mentioned it.

I love Peyton's knock knock joke. He is so cute.

Janet said...

I hate it when people pull out before you so that you can't go too! I have noticed that any more nowadays California driving is a must. Another reason I'm glad that I lived there for a little while.
As far as knock-knock jokes go, my kids love to make up their own also. I love to hear what they come up with, I just have such a hard time pretending that they are funny and making myself laugh! I'll tell Kevin that I thought his jokes were funny, great, etc. and he'll ask me why I'm not laughing! I end up saying something like my laughing is broken because I'm too tired, or something lame like that.

Joy said...

What's with lame Idaho drivers? They're just like lame Utah drivers. If you obey all the traffic laws, then chances are, you're going to get into an accident, because people are such awful drivers!

By the way, will you email me with your email address? I added you to my invited blog list, but Grandma said you're having problems with it. I've emailed you a couple of times with this address I have for you, and I haven't heard anything from you, so maybe I have the wrong one!