Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twilight Update

Just an update for those of you who I talk to regularly that told me that Jacob will not be played by Taylor Lautner in New Moon, I checked Stephenie's website and he will continue to play Jacob and will be making the necessary changes to facilitate the changes that Jacob makes in the book. Also, the release date for the Twilight DVD is Saturday March 21st. You can pre-order the special edition DVD set at Amazon. There are a lot of cool bonus features, including 5 extended scenes on disc 1, 5 deleted scenes on disc 2, 3 music videos, and a 7 part documentary. Personally, I'm going to pre-order because who wouldn't want all that extra stuff? I'm eagerly looking forward to watching the movie again several times in the comfort of my own home. One last note, someone told me the other day that Stephenie would be publishing Midnight Sun (the book from Edward's point of view that was stolen) and there has not been any mention of this whatsoever on her website. The last I read about it was when she stated that she would never publish it and put the first part of it on her website for all to legally read.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay! I am so glad the sun is out too. Forks would be depressing!

I am happy to hear that your spirits are lifted. It sounds like you are doing great on the working out front. I am trying to get going too but it is hit and miss for now. Something always comes up, but I get at least 1-2 days in a week. Janet is an awesome resource. I had her help me out when we were in AZ.