Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cutest Baby






Baby Cart-man has started to crawl as of last Wed. night. It's so cute. Tonight he crawled over to the high chair in the kitchen. He's still a little wobbly on the tile in the kitchen. He goes really slow so it's extra cute. Peanut decided to eat graham crackers for breakfast yesterday morning. Poor boy got a bit of mom's OCD. Baby Cart-man feel asleep on his own the other night for the first time while mom and meme were at Twilight. He also loves the bath and gives everyone else a bath with his splashes.

We're going to Utah this Sat. for my brother's farewell. He'll be heading to Cebu, Philippines soon. My other brother has now had his bike stolen twice down unda in Sydney. He really loves it there, though, and has decided to be a professional rugby player when he gets home. I can't believe he's been out almost a year already. What awesome young men they are. I'm so grateful for the wonderful example they are to me and my boys.

Things I give thanks for:
-my eternal familily
-the Gospel
-my fun boys
-my home, car, food, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We give thanks for such a good daughter in law... wonderful son... and four awesome grandsons. Thanks for sharing.

Love, M&A

Jared said...

Cart-man is SOOOO cute.

I like Peyton's graham cracker train. Graham crackers and milk are my FAVORITE treat. I can eat it everyday and not be sick of it.

Jared said...

Oh I just realized I am using Jared's google account - this is Delia.