Saturday, November 15, 2008

Addictions

So I discovered last night that Milk Duds are my crack. I bought one of those big sized boxes at Walmart and started eating them in the car on the way home. I decided to leave it in the car so I could have a treat in my car for later. Yeah, that didn't last long. Less than a half hour later I went back out to the car and brought the box in. I seriuosly can't stop eating them once I start. They don't ever fill me up or make me sick. It's disgusting. So I realized they are like my crack. B has two things like that-dried mangoes from Costco and Life cereal that he douses in honey. Obviously we're not health nuts at our house. I keep telling myself I'm going to start, but then came Halloween, the official candy holiday, and next is Thanksgiving, the eat until you throw up or pass out holiday, and after that is Christmas when everyone gives you food as a present holiday. What's a girl to do? Plus, I still can't walk because I think I messed up my ankle pretty bad before the broken toe incident (which by the way still hurts and can't bend). So, I'll sit on my fanny at the computer and complain.

2 comments:

Pooka said...

my addiction has always been Reese's PB cups but my kids love them too so now I eat chocolate covered raisins b/c the kids don't like them. I do admire your tolerence for not getting sick though. I wish...

Jared and Delia said...

I appreciate your honesty. I miss having the excuse that I am craving this or that during my pregnancy. Now I can't say it is a legitimate craving, I just have to admit I want SUGAR!