Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crazy Lady

Okay, so I've been awake since 2 a.m. basically. Cart-man woke me up to eat, so I went downstairs and made him a bottle. Then, I lied in bed for awhile thinking of all the things I needed to do today, so I decided I should go downstairs and make a list so I could sleep. Then, I got on the computer and took care of a few things. By then, it was close to 4. I tried to go back to sleep, but around 5 a.m. I couldn't breathe (I've been a little sick), so I thought I should get in the shower to help me breathe and also to help me relax. So during my shower my body decided I should be awake for the day, so I got out and painted my toe nails. Around 6 a.m., I came down and had some Grape Nuts and then went upstairs and finished making all my Christmas cards. By then, I could Bubba get up for the day and so I went downstairs and did the dishes. I didn't have to make lunches today because they're having their Thanksgiving Feast-both their classes together. So I took them to school early and came home and got ready for the day. Then I peeled a jillion potatoes because I volunteered to bring some mashed taters for the feast. And it's only 10 a.m. This is usually the time I'm barely starting to function. It's AMAZING how much you can get done with more workable hours in the day.

So do you all have your Twilight tickets? I got mine on the 1st. Bet you're jealous. So I'm going with a group of girlies and afterwards we're going to get Cheesecake Factory. It's going to be totally AWESOME! I saw the preview on tv this week and got so excited that I watched it again online-twice. Every time, I clapped like a giddy little girl. JP was like, "Hey what's it about? Can I go?" I told him it was about vampires and then he asked if they were bad. I told him there were 3 bad ones, and then he asked if their were good ones, and I told him there were 7. So he was happy that the good outnumbered the bad. It's always good when there are more good guys than bad.

3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

I am excited too, but I am going on Saturday. Have fun!

Pooka said...

I'm seeing it with friends on Tue. It's a long time to wait. make sure you get on my blog & post your comments on it once you see it.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

you have problems!!! J/K I wish I could stay up at night & get things done...wouldn't that be awesome. (you know like how vampires don't sleep)wishful thinking.