Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Okay, so you can tell by my new page background that I went and saw Twilight last night. It was AWESOME! I totally loved it. I read the first book quite awhile ago so I didn't notice any differences really, though I had some friends that did. Now, I can't decide if I want to re-read the book or not. I think even if I did, that I would still be okay with it being a little different since they did such a great job. Robert Pattinson was an awesome Edward. I was really impressed. I went with a big group of ladies and a few of them didn't think it would be a big deal, but we didn't end up sitting all together since we didn't get their early enough. Of course there was a huge line outside the theater and we were at the tail end as they were letting everyone in. It was so funny to hear the entire theater "Ooh" and "Aah" every time a new cute guy would come on screen. Anyway, I'm ready to go see it again and I'm definitely going to buy it when it comes out.

3 comments:

Pooka said...

I'm glad you liked it. I can't wait to go see it! We'll have to chat all about it when you come next week. I'm sure the boys we're really enjoy that.

Jared and Delia said...

It was better than I thought it was going to be too. I forgot that the Cullens are into really nice cars. I am going to use that as a selling point to try to get Jared to see it with me when it comes out on DVD.

I didn't like who they cast for Edward at first, but I think he ended up doing a good job. I disapprove of some of the other characters they cast for, like, Rosalie, James, and some of the other supporting characters. I guess it can never be how I imagined it while I was reading it.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Good to know, I'm not going til this weekend and I was planning on it not being good so I wouldn't be disappointed. Your family looks great, we miss ya!-kim riggs