Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random Daily Stuff

"I want a goa (granola) bar. I want some fruit snacks also." Another one of his "also" phrases today. Such a funny little boy. Peanut can't figure out how to say "Fiber One." It keeps coming out "Fiver One." He also continues to say "livary" instead of library. I keep correcting him so hopefully he'll eventually figure it out. The other day I was listening to the music on my blog and Flogging Molly came on and he shouted, "Flogging Molly!" and proceeded to dance a little jig. I'm very proud that my kids like them and know who they are. Thanks to my dad and sister for telling me about them!

So from here on out, Jo Jo will be known as Coconut. We've called him this all along, but we've found that we call him that more than Jo Jo now, so he's crazy Coconut. So we have two nuts in our family. ;)

My new favorite chips-Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lays. They're SO much better than the greasy regular ones. I haven't been sharing. :)

I'm avoiding figuring out bills for the month, so I suppose I should get back to it. I really love reading all of your blogs. It's such a great way to keep in touch and keep up with everyone's families.

1 comment:

Delia said...

What a cute name! ...for such a cute kid.