Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coco Crazy is at it Again...


As you can see, Jo Jo has struck again. I was downstairs and B was up helping the boys in the shower tonight. I could hear madness and mayhem going on upstairs, but that's usually what it sounds like when they're jumping around in the shower. I decided to finally go up and help finish everything up before scriptures. I walked in the entry way to this-

the stuffed animals had committed suicide. I thought Peanut was showing Jo Jo how to do it, but he was actually still in the bathroom. We have them all in a big blue tub in Peanut's room, and he was taking them one by one over to the stair railing and throwing them over. As I was coming up the stairs, he had started to take Peanut's clean jammies out of a tote and throwing those over as well.

We've had to start time outs because of his tantrums. He gets mad if you tell him "no" and starts throwing stuff-usually hard things-at everything and everyone. He's really lucky that he's so cute.

He got his first b-day card today from our Texas Randall cousins. He really liked the dog on the front. Thanks Aunt Janet!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Oh no! Crazy boy.

Okay...I never got an updated birthday list...although I should have taken better notes as babies were born, so I only know that Carter's birthday falls in January somewhere and the Kenzie's is in the summer...and I have no idea when it comes to Satchel and James. Help me. :)

Janet said...

We have a little "Juliet" Balcony in our townhouse and Kenzie has started to throw things off of it too! I wished that she picked stuffed animals, usually it's the hard, plastic bowling pins or something like that.

I'm so glad he got our card! When I saw the dog on the front I thought that it would be perfect.

I really hope that Bubba heals well and gets feeling better soon so that he can play baseball! We'll keep him in our prayers.