Friday, October 10, 2008

My Super Awesome Cub Scout

My awesome scout turned 8 in May. He's been so gung-ho about achieving his requirements. He completed his Bobcat on his birthday and has now completed his Wolf. Unfortunately, he can't move up to Bear until he turns 9, but he can still continue to work on electives and earn more arrows. He earned his wolf patch and 3 arrows last night at pack meeting. He also performed in 2 skits that the boys were required to do last night. Such an awesome boy! He makes me so proud to be a mom of boys. By the time Cart-man is a Wolf, I'll have that book memorized. I'm an assistant den mom and it's so much fun. JP is already looking forward to the scouting program.

In other news, Peanut has pooped on the "toyet" 3 times today! Hooray! It snowed today too! Well, I should say it slushed because it was between snow and rain, but it was COLD! I found a cute pea pod costume for baby at Savers for $4.99 today. I finally found a coat for Bubba to be Indiana Jones at the DI; it's a little big, but it will work. JP is going to be a ninja and I'm going to make a Tinkerbell costume. I found wings at Savers for $4.99 and I plan on making a skirt out of felt or something cheap like that. Daddio hates to dress up. The only reason he has the last couple of years is because I've threatened to cancel Christmas. I hate decorating for Christmas and it's not really my favorite holiday, but he LOVES it. I'm not going to make him dress up this year. But he's still going to have to be the one to decorate for Christmas.

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

You'll be a cute tinkerbell.

Yay for Peyton. That is a lot of poop. Is it me, or is three times a lot?

I can't wait for Scouts too. Good job Spencer.

Nick said...

That is a lot of poop, but he refuses to sit there long enough the first time to make sure he's done, so he ends up going a bunch more times during the day.