Friday, September 5, 2008

Picture Day and Poopy Pants

So, unfortunately Peanut didn't start pre-school this week like we had hoped. He still won't go on the toilet 100% of the time, especially #2. Can I tell you how inconvienent and gross it is to change the poopy pull-up of a 3 1/2 yr. old?!? Baby Cart-man is rolling around and sitting up on his own now, though, he's still a little wobbly. So my sister is getting married in Feb. I'm thrilled to be helping plan things, though, they're doing the event in Utah. But I think I'm more excited to plan things than her! Tonight we're going ring shopping. Today was picture day at school and it was like the worst day of JP's life. He absolutely HATES shirts with collars. So he had a screaming fit this morning and shuffled his feet and screamed all the way down the stairs and out the door to the car. He woke up both of his younger brothers, much to my dismay. Then when he came home, I asked them how it went and he said, "I felt better after my picture." What a turkey! I swear he's the girl I never had with all his emotions and whining!

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

I am still laughing. I am so sorry about 3 year old diapers and screaming about a collared shirt.

What city is the wedding going to be in?

Nick said...

She's getting married in Salt Lake, but they've changed the date to January now. Thanks for reading!