Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm So Proud


I'm so proud of JP. This week at school, they celebrated summer and Sept. birtthdays. JP got to make a poster of his family/favorite things to share with the class. He had fun making the poster the night before and then, the day of, he FREAKED out. He's my shy boy and he absolutely did not want to take the poster to school or have to talk in front of the class. So he went to school sobbing with serious tears running down his face, dragging the poster on the ground. So, I went to the school for the presentation and he got right up there, and gave his presentation without skipping a beat. He was also the only kid to make his poster by himself. The others were all done professionally by the moms. I was so proud of him for facing his fear. In other news, today on the way into church, B asked me, "Did you lock the car?" and without skipping a beat, JP aks, "Dad you found a hornet?" Where does he come up with the things he thinks he hears? :)


Peanut is doing so-so with potty training. He went poop today on the toilet without telling anyone all by himself. However, he also pooped in his underwear this week as well and it was so bad that I just threw out the underwear. He didn't wet his pants at church like last week. So far today, so good. It's a work in progress. I guess one of them had to be hard since the other two did it so easily.


It's been fabulous having my husband home again. But he'll be leaving again like next weekend for another conference in Vegas. Oh yippee!

2 comments:

Pooka said...

We sooo need to get together. I felt like I was reading a day in my life!

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for JP.

I am so sorry to hear about the crazy week you had. You are such a good mom.

My indulgence/stress food is dark chocolate - yum.