Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party Time

So the kids have been out of school since last week. Well last week Peanut and JP both decided that they were each going to have a "party" upstairs in the playroom. They were going to do a list of things together. I was so happy to see them playing nicely together. So for JP's party I found this list lying on the ground when I went to clean up a little a few days later.
Party Time

Cars
Video games
Life (the game-written in all block letters)
Movie Peanut's choice
Wii

And then each had a line crossed through it once they had done it. I love finding cute things like this.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Wow, I need to read this to Owen and Reid. Lately they love bugging each other almost all the time. Yesterday Reid bit Owen so badly it would have made vampires from the Twilight series proud.

Sorry we haven't kept in touch. Well I guess I never really have, (ask Brandon he can confirm) its usually Delia that is good at it. We have been extremely bad lately and so New Years resolutions are in order.

Delia said...

Aww...what sweet brothers.

Janet said...

That list sounds like they were pretty occupied for a while. I really like that idea. I have been trying to find something for the kiddos to do lately.