Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Why did the cookie cross the road?"-P
"Why?"-Me
"No, you say try me."-P
"Try me."-Me
"Acause he wanted to get runned over by a car."-P

"Why did the elephant cross the road?"-P
"Why?"-Me
"No, you say try me."-P
"Try me."-Me
"Acause he wanted to get to the ice cream pwace."-P

Peanut told me these jokes in the car on the way home last night. There were many that were the same as the cookie joke, but he would change what item wanted to cross the road, until I pointed out that they all ended the same and then he told the elephant one. I love his sense of humor.






We went and took our Christmas pictures yesterday. I wanted to do them in the same place as last year since it's so pretty there, but B thought we should try somewhere else. It's really hard to get a good one of a baby looking at the camera, but I think we got at least 2 that we could work with. We even took a couple of each of us with the kids just to have, but for some reason the sweater I'm wearing makes me look way fat, so needless to say that sweater will be donated. I've actually lost like 6 pounds, so I definitely don't look that big in real life. We had a nice lady take a picture of all of us that actually turned out with everone looking at the camera. I got at least one good one of each of them individually. I got a cool frame at Pottery Barn at least a year ago to that has five individual spots for pictures, so I wanted to put one of each of them and then one of the four of them together. Since Jo Jo could walk this year, I really wanted one of them all walking away from the camera and we got a couple of cute ones. Yay! They were so good and patient yesterday so they each got a candy at See's candy. That's their favorite candy place. I wonder who they got that from. Anyway, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. For some reason blogger won't update my pictures that are vertical even though it always does. I'll post them separtely if it ever decides to work again.


Jo Jo has been holding 2 bops at a time lately and switching back and forth between the 2. This is what he came in the living room with the other night. I'm not sure what's going on with our camera, but it's being a little funny and fuzzy. Time for a new, better one.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

I like your family pictures. I was actually going to comment on how good you look.

Peanut has a pretty good sense of humor. What a cute kid. :)