Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Spaghetti Man




We had spaghetti for dinner a week or so ago and my silly husband decided to let Jo Jo have his own bowl. Jo Jo already thinks he's too big for his chair. We have one of those boosters with a tray that he refuses to sit in anymore. He does pretty good with a fork, but spoons are harder because the food falls right off. Luckily, silly dad was NOT so silly that he would let him have sauce on it. He managed to do a pretty good job eating it, even if it wouldn't stay on the fork AND he DIDN'T get messy.

2 comments:

Janet said...

He's such a cutie! It's so hard when they feel so grown up and want to do things that they're really not ready for. Kenzie wanted her own bowl of cereal (with milk) this morning. She was getting so upset when I would try to help her that she would try to pick up her bowl and hug it to herself! It was kind of crazy! Smart thinking to give him plain noodles. You can see how proud he is of himself-again, such a cutie!

Jared and Delia said...

What a cute smile. I just want to kiss his cute cheeks and hug him. :)He looks pleased with being a big independent boy. Oh...so cute!

Reid refuses to let me help him. If I feed him even candy or dessert...most of the time he will gag or spit it right out. Once he sees it and can hold it in his own hand then he will eat it on his own terms. Sheesh...kid I am not trying to poison you. Luckily he will still let me buckle him in the booster! Hopefully he won't refuse that for a while. I have just given up on keeping him clean. I will have to trash half his wardrobe once he grows out of his 12-18 month set.