Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Got a Job

So there's a guy in our ward with an internet company. They sell greenhouses, playsets, pool cleaners-stuff like that. Anyway, I've been looking for a job to make some money to pay for a trip to Ireland. I really want to see the places I'm writing about. So I asked him if he needed a writer for reviews, which he did. Yay. So I re-did one that they already had as a sample of my writing and now I'm officially working for them. My first review will be on a playset. The research part of it is actually pretty interesting. Anyway I'm excited to be able to do something from home and to be paying for my own trip.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love that you get to work from home.

Janet said...

BTW, when are you planning on going? I'm so tempted to go with you. ;)

Nick said...

Janet I want to go as soon as I can, but who knows how long it will be before I can make enough. I'm going to research ticket prices, etc. I was hoping by next Spring, but definitely by summer when it's warm.

Delia said...

How exciting Nicole. That is great that you can use your degree from home!