Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 11th Bubba!


Last Monday the 16th was Bubba's 11th birthday. I can't believe my little guy is so big already. He got a new infielder mitt since he's a permanent fixture at short stop. We got him a gift certificate to a sports store and found out that one of their locations is going out of business so he was able to get sunglasses (for baseball), one of those power necklaces and bracelets, instead of just one thing. He had an early baseball practice that night, which ended up being cancelled due to non-stop rains flooding the fields. We had a bunch of friends over for cake, so I had to buy one instead of making one because I realized we would have over 20 people including our family. We had the coach and his family over, plus two sets of neighbors and then my sister and her husband. He had a great birthday. I love when they tell me that it was the "best birthday ever."

My traditional birthday ode-baseball, Yankees, football, ESPN, piano, singing, BSU, cool dresser, infectious giggle, responsible, music, reader, popcorn, Flogging Molly, Disneyland, Silverwood, roller coaster junkie, friendly, kind, thoughtful, loving, hard worker, smart, strong, movies, shopping, Professor Grumpy Pants, Little Guy, cereal, and so much more.

I love you Little Guy!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! Last week flew by in a blur for us and I realized two days ago that we had missed yours and Bubba's birthday! Needless to say there are some belated cards on their way to your house.

Delia said...

Happy Birthday Bubba. We too have been missing birthdays. Glad he had such a good birthday. Your are such a good attentive mom.