Friday, August 21, 2009

"Foosball is da Devil" (not really, but I love that quote)



We were outside tonight after picking Bubba up from practice and Jo Jo hopped on the trike. He pushes himself with his feet because he hasn't figured out the pedals yet.



My cute cute boy! I absolutely LOVE these photos. I took them tonight after he had a great practice. He was covered in sweat from head to toe. It was really disgusting. Even he thought so. Last night was a rough practice. His helmet was giving him a headache, he drank way too much water-causing his stomach to hurt, and he was way overheated. We thought he just needed to dig in and cowboy up, but on the way home he complained of being cold. It was 102 out. Then he got in the house and said it was really hot, so we're pretty sure he got a little heat stroke. Today was only 96 and I gave him instructions only to take small, frequent sips of water. I also gave him Motrin for his head before hand. So he had a great practice tonight. He actually told me it was the best day. I just think these little guys are too cute with all of their pads on. I watched him for a few minutes when I came to pick him up and it's amazing how good some of the kids who've played flag football for 2 years are. I can't wait to see an actual game.

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Cute pictures. Scary with the heat stroke!

Janet said...

O.k., Bubba is just way too cute!! I love reading about all that your family does. So fun!