Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Coconut!!


One whole day old!


First Easter

I decided to put lots of pictures to represent the different stages of Coconut's life thus far. I can't believe he already turned 3 yesterday! It makes me sad. I miss my sweet little baby that sounded like a piglet when he cried, not a wailing banshee.

First Halloween


Baby Fat Fat at 1. Cutest little fart ever.


2nd Birthday


After licking the beaters from the cake-3rd Birthday


This is his "cheese" face


Opening Buzz


BEST-DAY-EVER!!!

We had a little party with our neighbors over who have kids our kids ages. Alicia and AJ came too. His favorite thing was his new Buzz Lightyear. But he got some other cool "Toy Story" stuff and some cars from the "Cars" movie that he totally freaked about. Then we had a train cake. He picked out the specific trains that he wanted. Man that thing was a pain. I frosted it and it looked like poop because it was all crumbly with cake mixed in, so I made another batch with like an hour to spare and put another coat on before tackling the track. I think it came out decent. I just have to remind myself that as much as I want to be the "Cake Boss" it's never gonna happen. At least it was super yummy.

Here are some thoughts I have about my little Coconut-
Still a baby but also a big boy, crazy, loud, spoiled, puppy dog eyes, cartoons, "Nemo," fruit snacks, chocolate milk, lots of time outs, boxer, barefoot, screamer, stuffed animals, curls, jumper, wrestler, fun (from JP), blue eyes, play-doh (from JP), always trying to be big, impatient, cute cute cute! Overall I think I like him and I'll keep him. ;) But sometimes I think that boy will be the death of me.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Coconut! We did put a card together, but I know we didn't get it in the mail in time. It looks like he had a great party. I can't believe how grown up he looks-maybe it's the haircut. Still, as always, very cute!

Delia said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

I am so sorry. I have been trying to be better about birthdays this year but we actually don't have an updated birthday list. I knew his birthday was coming up but I didn't know when. Sad and totally my fault. But a card is coming about a week late!