Friday, December 4, 2009

My Cute Little Bear Scout



My Bubba earned his Bear at Thurs. night's cub scout pack meeting. He has completed it 6 mths. before his birthday. We had no idea he was ready until I talked to his leader and she said he had done enough. Silly me thought he had to complete all the achievements, but he only needed to do 12. So he was thrilled. He was NOT thrilled however to be getting his face painted by mom. Can you tell he looks a little nervous in the picture?




Okay, so I realized I've posted a zillion pictures of Curly Sue's hair, but I don't think I've gotten one of the top which is also curly if you let it be. And so I just had to post his hair after his bath. That's when it always looks the best.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations Bubba! That is so exciting. We are working hard to get Kevin finished with his wolf. I love Jo Jo's hair. I think those pictures will come in handy when he's older. :)

Jared and Delia said...

Yay Bubba! I love his face as you paint his face. That is so funny. I can't wait for my boys to be in scouts. It is really nice that they have your boys to look up to. :)