Thursday, April 9, 2009

March Journal

I just had to post a couple of entries from JP's March Journal from school. I'd like to think he gets his creative writing skills from his mom, but he's even more creative than I am.
3/11/09
Once I took a trip on a hot air balloon. We floated across the Indian Ocean Austrella and saw my Uncle named Chad and then I whent to California. (I would have to add that he's also a pretty good speller for a 6 yr. old, though, I'll have to work with him on his run-on sentences).

3/17/09
There was once a leprechaun named [Bubba's real name inserted here] and he fowned a pot of gold. And he took the gold and made me see the gold and he triched me. He took the gold and put in one penny.

3/19/09
It's important to save money because you need to pay callage and to by a house and so we can by things that last for a long time.

Maybe someday he'll write that book that I've always wanted to...

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Sweet. He is a pretty good writer for being just six years old!

We miss you guys.

Joy said...

Very creative! I love to read the cute things that six year olds write, and the way they spell phoenetically. Their imaginations are on overdrive!