Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brothers Don't Shake Hands. Brothers Gotta Hug!





Last night during Peanut and Jo Jo's bath, Peanut told Butch, "I love Jo Jo so much. He's the best baby in the whole world. Except sometimes he throws toys at me." So sweet and funny at the same time that I just had to share.

So awhile ago we thought we lost the camera at our first baseball game and so we took Easter pictures with the video camera, which I didn't know how to download. I ended up finding the camera on the floor by the driver's side in my car. I can't believe it didn't fall out. Anyway, Butch finally downloaded the pictures the other night, so here are a few from Easter and one of Jo Jo chillin' like a villain in dad's chair at the baseball game awhile back.

We finally won our first baseball game tonight and Bubba got a double play. That of course I missed since I forgot to bring the camera for B and I was at JP's first game. JP caught the ball when he was on first base and hit both times he was up on his first pitch.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

You guys have some really cute Easter baskets. Peanut is so cute. I love it when brothers love each other! His hair looks really nice long. He looks so grown up.

Yay for JP and Bubba.