Monday, July 18, 2011


Typical summer day around here. Games strewn about on the floor, Wii on in the living room. Oh yeah, and a little boy with no pants on.

Baseball finally ended. We made it all the way to the final game of the District tournament. We were ahead 9-0 for almost the whole game and then had a bad inning and lost 10-9, so we won't be going to the State championships this Sat. We were bummed, but it's nice to have more than a two week break before football starts on Aug. 7th. Next week we'll go to another of our minor league team's games then Grandma Randall will be visiting. The week before football they'll all be off to the farm to visit Grandma Susan. Yes, all 4 of them!! And my mom and I will take our annual mother-daughter trip. Not sure where we're going yet, most likely a spa on the west coast somewhere for a couple of days. I need a beach, even if it's not to go swimming.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I had forgotten that you and your mom take a trip every year. That is so cool! A spa in the west coast sounds fabulous. I hope you have a great time! BTW, I finally watched Twilight last night--loved it! We checked it out from the library and can't wait to watch the others. (And yes, I woke up at 4am and was a little scared of vampires hiding in the shadows:))